Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentines Contest Entries...VOTE | rochester ny photographers



Look at all these fabulous little cuties!!!
and some great photographers too! 

Now what?!?!?

First: Go to facebook and look up their number (and psst, like my page while your there..see who wins).
Then: come back and comment with that number to get your pal some votes! (You have to just sign in with your email address..the only way to keep people from voting more then once). 
You can only vote once in both places, but if you share it with your friends and help your friend win...I bet she would buy you a coffee?! or glass of wine?!? (I would if I were her)..

THANK YOU for playing!
(and don't forget, it is just for fun and photos...so be nice!)

As always check out:

www.eieiophotography.com
and
www.glowweddings.us 

and take a look at my work!
I would love to work with you!


































































 
© eieio Photography
CoffeeShop Designs