Friday, January 13, 2012

EIEIO SAVES the day! | Rochester NY Photographers

If you're a regular follower of this blog (thank you!!),
then you know I went into photography because I LOVE what I do!
I love being there for the most important moments of your life.
The hand-in-hand, one-last-big-push, teeny-tiny-toes,
everyday, everlasting moments!!

Photos don't just cover your walls,
they fill your mind, heart, and soul with gorgeous memories.

So while I do believe that you won't regret what you invest in photography,
I want to do what I can to help you and your loves
come share in what I love...taking pictures of YOU!
Ways to SAVE

1) Make sure you are on the mailing list, so you can be among the first to hear about coupons, deals, and mini-sessions!
Click HERE to join and get the inside scoop!

2) Speaking of coupons...I have them!! Usually in the newsletter, so make sure you click above to
get on that mailing list and then start clipping your way to your next session!

3) And when you schedule your next session, why not do it in the "off" season?
January, February, March, and April bring lots more deals and opportunities for saving!
(the next two points, for example!!)

4) Do a 30 minute session! It's only a $75 session fee and only available on
Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays during the "off" season!

5) Do a mini-session! I have these more often around holidays...and sometimes just because.
Spaces are limited, so they fill up fast. Be ready to reserve your spot!
Currently I have two mini-sessions available for Valentine's Day: Family & Boudoir.
And up next will be Easter mini-sessions, so get your peeps ready!!

6) And don't forget some of the most important people in your life...your friends!!!
Get a $25 gift certificate for every friend you refer who has a session with me and
says you referred them to me. They can only give one referral name, so be sure it's yours!


2012 Session Fee: $200
See image below for print and product pricing
(Click on the image to enlarge it)

So are you ready to come see me yet???
I am so excited to hear from YOU!!

eieiophotography@gmail.com

And don't forget to come visit me on Facebook!

 
© eieio Photography
CoffeeShop Designs