Saturday, January 21, 2012

All you need is love! | Rochester NY Photographers

If you're like me, then your life goes like this:
I have so many ideas! I want to do them all!!
swiftly followed by there's just not enough time!!

Well, take a deep breath and relax
because I'm here to help.

With just one 30 minute photo shoot
(Valentine's Day mini-sessions are available NOW!),
you will transform your kids into the stars of their class,
you into your parents' favorite child,
your spouse into the most grateful person ever,
and your little one into a grown-up tomato!

Curious? Read on!

In 30 minutes we can get:
smiles, silliness, sweetness,
excitement, energy, effervescence,
mayhem, magic, and memories!!

And we can then turn those gorgeous photos into
LOTS AND LOTS of awesome products!

1) Valentine's Day cards!!
Your children will be the talk of the cafeteria with these notes to pass around to all their buddies!
And why only send out cards in December? Grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, and friends near and far will love seeing those sweet smiles in their mailboxes! I always send out valentines...and post them on Facebook too!!


2) Wall portraits!!
Imagine walking into your house and seeing this sweetness welcoming you home! For those moments when they're being more devilish than darling, you can just glance up and remember that, yes, they do really love each other and, no, they don't actually think the other one has cooties.


3) Collages!!
I tried to do this every year with my kids. My goal started off as a whole scrapbook...which then became a journal...and then life got in the way some more. I am now grasping at straws trying to find a way to wrap up what Claire and Lucas were all about when they were that age. A collage with their favorites (and mine) and a little bit about my little one...just perfect!And just THINK about all the gorgeous pictures you'll have to tease them with as they get older and you have more and more opportunities to show off their silliness...and the ones you can post right now to Facebook for all your friends to see!
Eighth grade graduation slideshows, Senior ads in their high school yearbooks, and their WEDDING DAYS!!
Oh, my babies(mostly Lucas),...they are in HUGE trouble!


So bring me YOUR babes!
All you need is 30 minutes, a kid (or more), and love!




 
© eieio Photography
CoffeeShop Designs