Monday, October 24, 2011

Moody Monday & Sweet Sisters Rochester, NY Photographers

Family...there's NOTHING like it!
I know how much people love their color photos...
and, don't get me wrong, I do too!!

But when you take away all the colorful noise of the picture...
the clothing...the background...the weather...
you're often left with pure perfection.

Like what these two sugar plums share.
SO much love!!
Between the girls...and their parents...in their family...
all captured in this gorgeous, black and white moment!


And what a fantastic holiday card it makes!


Like what you see? Want to see more?
I have TONS of options for digital Christmas cards and boutique cards!
Traditional, modern, classic, and funky!
Something to fit every family's style!!
Let me hear from you: eieiophotography@gmail.com
And come see me on Facebook!
 
© eieio Photography
CoffeeShop Designs